Lift Staff Morale, Collaboration, Performance & Productivity!
A fantastic teambuilding experience!
Only $39.99 per bike for a ½ Day!
Only $49.99 per bike for a full day!
Ezy Rider offers a great opportunity to hire up to 15 eBikes enabling your staff to:
- Work collaboratively with problem solving
- Develop Team Competiveness
- Discover new skills and attributes their colleagues possess
- Work with other staff from different areas of your company
- Focus on collective Goals and Objectives
- Soak up the fun of a morale boosting Social event! (Including Wine Trails!)
Using our 30kph eBikes (range of 30-40kms!) allows plenty of scope for your staff to travel to a range of destinations and venues to complete their teambuilding activities and tasks!
No Problem if you have 24 riders - as you can split your activity so that there is a change-over of the eBikes halfway through. Everyone gets a turn!
Teambuilding is about getting out of your comfort zone and working together in the face of challenge and adversity! Don’t let the weather deter you! Palmy has and average 250 totally rain or shower free days a year! Our eBikes also slice through wind, and hills are not a problem!
Casual comfort clothing is all you need for our excursions (no Lycra needed!)
Ezy Rider Team building provides you two options:
- Designated people from your company organize the event for your staff. This typically involves your company event organizer creating teams and running an amazing race style event , including stop-overs for refreshments and even calling in on your business clients!
- Ezy Rider runs your teambuilding event for you. Typically $105.00 per participant including eBike (excluding catering) for the day. Talk more to Kelvin about other options Ezy Rider can provide. (Including full catering, wine trails, etc.)
Local Group/Corporate Deals:
(Palmerston North, Feilding & Woodville)
Launching from 6 Centennial Drive.
This cost includes:
- For the duration of your event, Ezy Rider staff are on call, ensuring that any bike issues (e.g. Flat tyres) are sorted quickly – so that the participant can resume their outing.
- Ezy Rider staff also provide main road traffic management for large groups i.e. a support vehicle trails participants with hazard lights and “Cycle Event” road signage.
Ideas for Corporate Events:
These are endless! Here are some popular suggestions.
- Inter business competitions
- Travel for rounds of golf at different courses
- “Amazing race” style Activities (very popular – winners based on completion of tasks)
- Treasure / scavenger hunt using parks and other Businesses as “hiding” locations
- eBicycle “Poker run” (5 or 7 venues to find. Pick up a card from each. Highest hand wins!)
- eBike Orienteering.
- As the means of transport between locations to listen to your Keynote Speakers.
- Cafe hopping or group picnics at Victoria Esplanade, Ashhurst Doman, Other parks etc.
“We used the Ezy Rider bikes for a day team building session. Kelvin ran us through a comprehensive “how the bikes work” ensuring all the team were happy before letting us head off into the distance. We would definitely recommend Ezy Rider as a great option as our team had an amazing day. Many thanks to Kelvin and Josh for creating a memorable experience.”
Diane Todd. Morrison Creed Advisory Limited
“We had an awesome time introducing our whole team to the “Ezy Rider experience” while on our work Christmas function. Even those who weren’t confident on bikes ended up having a fantastic time- the ‘Ezy Rider Smile’ that we hear about isn’t just a cheesy line, it’s an actual thing!”
Sarah Reichardt. Brand Engagement Manager NZME
- Our eBikes are upright and comfortable to ride! No lycra needed! Stylish street casual clothing is fine. Remember participants do have to pedal! In doing so, one eBike client remarked, “it’s like riding along on a magic carpet with air-conditioning!”
- Corporate hire requires a person from your company to be designated in charge of ensuring proper duty of care of all the hired eBikes
- All participants riding our eBikes must sign and individual hire agreement, abide by and be accountable under the hire terms.
- A $20 loss of (eBike) keys charge applies
- Corporate bookings are formalised and accounts processed via iSite Palmerston North or iSite Tararua (Woodville).
- Booking a back up date for your excursion is recommended.
- A 10% cancellation fee applies to all corporate hires.